Join us for an upcoming virtual Ask Fidelity Session where your local Fidelity planner will share important updates related to your workplace savings plan and provide you with resources to stay on track to meet your financial goals.
Ask Fidelity - Topic Overview & Schedule:
• December 7th @12 PM PST: How Consolidating Accounts Could Help You Save Time and Money - Learn how consolidating your retirement accounts could help simplify your financial life.
• December 14th @12 PM PST: The Tax (& Personal) Benefits of Charitable Giving - Many people contribute cash to their favorite charities, but there are additional options to consider. Learn more about other tax-effective ways to give.
• January 4th @12 PM PST: Creating a Budget You'll Actually Use - Planning out your spending, and living within a budget, is all about freedom. Learn how to create a budget you’ll use, so you’re prepared for the unexpected, and able to pursue what’s important to you.
• January 11th @12 PM PST: Quarterly Market Update - Listen to Fidelity financial experts as they share insights on current market conditions and their impact on today
• January 18th @12 PM PST: Get to Know Your Retirement Plan and Fidelity Workplace Financial Consultant - You don’t have to know all the answers – Fidelity is here to help. Learn how your retirement plan works and how we can help you with investment advice, so you can make the most of this important benefit.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC 944066.1.0